Would you like to be part of the Toy and Game Expo?
Volunteering provides a unique way to get involved in Australia's premier public toy and game expo.
What do we need?
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people willing to be part of our Expo team during 7-10 June 2013. Set up day is 7 June 2013.
Our Toy and Game Expo Volunteers will cover a range of tasks including:
- Running Exhibitor Booths (Saturday - Monday)
- Running Displays and Public Interaction events (Saturday - Monday)
- Assisting at the Entry point (Saturday - Monday)
- Helping Exhibitors unload/load (Friday and Monday)
Volunteer slots are 3 hours minimum. If you are keen to volunteer, core slots are as follows.
|Slot One||Slot Two||Slot Three|
|Friday||1100 - 1400||1400 - 1700||1700 - 2000|
|Saturday||0930 - 1230||1230 - 1500||1500 - 1730|
|Sunday||0930 - 1230||1230 - 1500||1500 - 1730|
|Monday||0930 - 1230||1230 - 1500||1500 - 1730|
What do you get?
- Volunteering for one three hour slot gets you adult entry for the remainder of the day you are volunteering.
- Volunteering for three slots entitles you to a Family Pass for the Weekend.
- Free car parking voucher for the day of volunteering.
- 1 volunteer polo shirt
How do I sign up?
Use the application form to let us know about any previous experience/expertise, and we will contact you for further information.
What do we need volunteers to agree to?
- All Volunteers must read, agree and comply with this policy as part of their agreement with the Toy and Game Expo.
- All Toy and Game Expo Volunteers will be issued an appropriate pass to wear indicating their volunteer status.
- Volunteers are expected to dress in an Expo provided shirt, dark coloured trousers and enclosed footwear.
- Volunteers should respect and assist attendees, fellow volunteers, staff and exhibitors.
- Please contact the Convenors if you encounter any situations with difficult behaviours, safety and/or health.
- Volunteers must act in the best interest of the Expo including conducting your duties in an appropriate way. Volunteers must refrain from acts that create an unsafe or unhealthy occurrence during the Expo. This includes, but is not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages and assaulting, threatening or disregarding the safety of an individual. If you know of anyone who might be under the influence or is exhibiting dangerous or risky behaviour, please report this to the Convenors immediately.
- Volunteers are not permitted to use their volunteer status to either promote or conduct personal business.